Sunday, June 6, 2010

Random post to catch up on the last two weeks or so

Sorry its been so long since my last post. I have been very busy growing and learning new things. Now I know how to touch peoples faces and roll over. (Not at the same time mind you because that would be wierd) I was very crabby this past weekend and all that crying and crabbiness has made me very tired as you can see below! Mommy wanted to show everyone how I can almost sit on my own. This is about the closest I get. She is just going to have to settle for this pose for now.



What the heck? Shorts and a tank top? Where do you think we are? In Chelan?


Can't wait for two things...... 1. I want to learn how to swim so I can be in that awesome water behind daddy and me. 2. I want Cassi (behind Daddy and me) to hurry and give birth to my friend. I have a feeling we will be very best buds!







No comments:

Post a Comment