Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blogging 101


Good morning ~ Not really sure how to blog but we are going to give it a go. Faith is growing up so fast and we want to capture every moment and share as much of it with you as we can. Two nights ago she learned to roll onto her side. So very cute to see her sleeping like an adult rather than a newborn baby.


Egan and I both agree ...... we love watching her do and learn new things but at the same time there is something inside that says "Not yet. Please don't grow up too fast Faith!" It's a constant tug of war between "Hurry up and do this new thing" and "Slow down so I can enjoy this time with you"


Last week she started her new daycare. We love it there. They are fantastic people and give us report cards on her daily activity. Although I miss her all day long while she is there I feel good that she is with good people and will grow up with some good social skills. Hopefully it will help her be very independent and happy............. is that too much pressure to put on a daycare after only day 1?

4 comments:

  1. Happy to see Faith in the blogging world! I'm new to it too, so I'll do my best with the duty as a "follower" or should I call myself Faith's groupie??? Love the title "Because You Gotta Have Faith"...very fitting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. knowing her parents, Faith growing up with good social skills shouldn't be a problem! can't wait to see her first hand chop on video on this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea! Hope to see more of Faith in person very soon!

    I agree with Q, does the day care have hand chop class?

    ReplyDelete